If you would like to submit an article to be featured as a guest post on our financial blog, please read our guidelines below and complete the form at the bottom of the page. Submissions that do not adhere to the guidelines have a great chance to be rejected.
1. Articles must be original and mustn’t be published on the Internet before.
2. Articles must be well-written and related to our financial blog. This means that you can write on topics like:
- Debt management
- Debt collection
- Credit counseling
- Credit cards
- Credit reports
- Student loans
- Money management
- Other topics related to finances
3. Articles must be helpful to our readers and not written for the sole purpose to get a link/links back.
4. There is no minimum length for the articles, but generally articles of at least 600 words in length look good and comprehensive.
5. You can include a byline with a link to your website (please do not spam keywords there). The byline will be placed below your article.
6. You can use images in order to better present your information. Those ones that are not your possession should be credited with a copyright notice.
7. We reserve the right to place ads like, for example, Google Ads on the page with your article.
We will usually reply within 48 hours stating if we will accept your article or what has to be changed in order to be accepted.